Options include a health conscious menu, Sabor Latin Street Grill menu items, Homer's Citrus Dog and a Dragon's Breath Burger.
Take me out to the Charlotte Knights ballgame!
The 2019 season is here at BB&T Ballpark. And good news for fans: there’s several new food and drink options available.
- Homer’s Citrus Dog – a hot dog featuring brisket and orange soda slaw (section 114)
- Dragon’s Breath Burger – burger with pimento cheese and habanero pepper relish (section 101)
- Watermelon and Feta Salad, Thai Noodle Salad with Shrimp and Pork Carnitas (section 112)
- Sabor Latin Street Grill – selling local favorites like empanadas, Mexican-style corn on the cob and tacos (section 116)
- Birdsong Brewing’s All Knight Long – now available in cans throughout the concourse
- Frozen George Dickel Lemonade and Rose Frose – served in a mason jar (section 113)
The Knights have a whole array of special events this season, including visits from stars of Parks and Recreation as well as The Sandlot. For a full schedule of Charlotte Knights games, check out their website here.