Don’t let the warm weather fool you, it’s pumpkin spice season!
Several restaurants and stores have followed Starbucks’ suit and are not wasting any time dishing out the fall favorite flavor. Without a list to tackle, you could miss some of the endless pumpkin-flavored treats, drinks and home scents.
We’ve got you covered.
Most of these specials run until Halloween (Oct. 31), but be sure to check when your nearest location is participating.
- 7-Eleven: This spot offers more than just fuel for your car. Get pumpkin spice hot coffee, pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin spice muffins to keep you energized.
- Auntie Anne’s: Aunti knows what’s up. Participating locations are offering pumpkin spice Pretzel Nuggets.
- Baskin Robbins: The Pumpkin Cheesecake Cappuccino Blast features coffee, milk and pumpkin and cheesecake flavored ice cream topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. YUM.
- Biggby Coffee: The Chumpkin Latte combines the delicious flavors of chai and pumpkin, which sounds super cozy.
- Bruegger’s: Get Fall Pumpkin bagels, Pumpkin spice coffee and pumpkin-flavored cream cheese for a festive little breakfast
- Caribou Coffee: Find pumpkin-flavored seasonal drinks, including the Pumpkin White Mocha, the Pumpkin Ice Crafted Press and the Pumpkin Pie Latte.
- Carvel: It’s never too cold for ice cream. Pumpkin pie flavored ice cream is back as soft serve, hard scooped, as shakes and as a sundae until Nov. 4.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Pumpkin-themed drinks available this fall include Pumpkin Cold Brew Almond Milk Latte, Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte and the Pumpkin Latte.
- Cracker Barrel: The fall menu includes the Pumpkin Pie Latte (iced or hot), featuring pumpkin pie flavors, whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Dairy Queen: The Pumpkin Pie Blizzard is back for fall and features vanilla soft serve with pumpkin pie pieces, whipped topping and nutmeg.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Pumpkin donuts and muffins are here for fall. The donut is a glazed pumpkin cake donut that you can get full-sized or as donut hole treats. The pumpkin muffin features pumpkin spice flavoring, white icing and sweet streusel crumbs. Plus, enjoy the new ready-to-drink Pumpkin Spiced Ice Coffee beginning Sept. 10.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: The pumpkin-inspired menu is back for a limited time. It includes the Pumpkin Walnut Crunch Gourmet Bagel with Pumpkin Schmear, the Pumpkin Muffin and the Pumpkin Pie Latte.
- First Watch: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! The farm-to-table chain is offering pumpkin pancakes for a limited time.
- Krispy Kreme: The Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut and Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back for fall.
- La Calombe: The boutique coffee house is offering the Pumpkin Spice Draft Latte online and in its cafes.
- Mimi’s Cafe: The Pumpkin Favorites lineup has returned and includes the Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Harvest Griddlecakes, Pumpkin Cream Muffins and Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: The fall seasonal lineup includes the Pumpkin Latte and Pumpkin Chai.
- Perkins: The fall menu includes the Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter, the Pumpkin Doughnut Mammoth Muffin and the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mammoth Muffin.
- Pilot/Flying J: The new Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato is now available for a limited time.
- Smoothie King: The chain has launched four limited-time pumpkin flavored smoothies: The Slim-N-Trim Pumpkin, the Coffee High Protein Pumpkin, the Vegan Pumpkin and the Pumpkin D-Lite. These specialty smoothies will be available through Dec. 26.
- Starbucks: The Pumpkin Spice Latte makes its annual appearance. Enjoy it with a Pumpkin Scone and a variety of other fall special menu items.
- Steak ’n Shake: Get several fall milkshakes, including the Pumpkin Spice shake, a hand-dipped milkshake with real pumpkin syrup, clove, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Taco John’s: Enjoy the Pumpkin Churro for a limited time.
- Wawa: Fall favorites return, including Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Milkshakes and more.
- World Market: Shop a variety of delectable pumpkin baking products, including maple pumpkin butter, pumpkin spice syrup and pumpkin cookie butter.