Big changes are coming to the Starbucks Rewards program. Starting April 16th, rewards will be redeemable via different star amounts ranging from 50 stars up to 400 stars.
The old system allotted 125 stars to any beverage or food item. Now, different tiered options will be available.
- 25 stars will get you drink customizations, including an extra espresso shot, dairy substitute or an add of your favorite syrup.
- 50 stars will get you a brewed hot coffee, bakery item or hot tea.
- 150 stars can be redeemed for a handcrafted drink, hot breakfast item or parfait.
- 200 stars will get you a lunch sandwich, protein box or salad.
- And 400 stars can be redeemed for a bag of coffee, a signature cup or your choice of select coffee accessories.