Charlotte will host the city’s first WWE pay-per-view in more than 10 years in September 2019.
WWE will be bringing the Clash of Champions to Spectrum Center on Sunday, September 15, at 6:30 p.m., marking the first WWE pay-per-view event in Charlotte in more than 10 years.
According to Hornets Sports & Entertainment, the card is scheduled to include:
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston
- Raw Women’s Champion “The Man” Becky Lynch
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins
- Smackdown Live Women’s Champion Bayley
- Intercontinental Champion Finn Bálor
- United States Champion Samoa Joe
- Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival
- Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan
- Women’s Tag Team Champions The IIconics
- 24/7 Champion R-Truth
- The Queen City’s Own Charlotte Flair
- Plus Many More